1. Supported Platforms
Our tool is currently available for Windows. However, we are in the process of upgrading the tool and making it available for all platforms.
- Windows 7 or latest.
It would take about 10 seconds to download the “tgmacrpro.exe” file. Once downloaded, open the software and start building unlimited gaming macros.
- Load Project – Use it to load a new project in TG Macro
- Save Project – You can use this to save the macros as your project.
- Import Project – You can use it to import the project files into the TGM
- Clear All – Use it to clear all the changes and start making a fresh project.
- Exit – Use it to close the TGM application.
- Enable(Home) – You can activate or deactivate macros. Macros won’t be triggered if you disable it.
- Add New – You can use it to create a new macro project.
- Always On Top Lock: When you enable this function, the software will always be on top of other screens.
4. File & Help button
File: The user can save/import the macros created in the TG Macro application. Users can share the macro files with their friends.
Help: refers to the application’s guides, updates, and developer details.
- Trigger Actions By:
- Key Events – Key presses will trigger the macro
- Pixel Events – The macro will be initiated when the color changes
- Key Pressed – The macro will run one time when the selected hotkey is pressed.
- Key Hold – Macro will only run when the selected key is pressed and held. The macro will stop running when the key is released.
- Key Toggle – When the user press the selected key, the macro will start running on repeat until the user again presses the same select key.
5. Record Settings:
Capture Mouse Position:
- Absolute: The macro will start from the original position of the curser.
- Relative: The macro will start from the current position of the curser.
- Mouse Movement – All the mouse movements will be recorded in the macro.
- Mouse Buttons – All the mouse clicks will be recorded in the macro.
- Keyboard Keys – All the keyboard presses will be recorded in the macro.
Record Button: The record button is used for starting the macro recording. You can also start the recording by using the “Ctrl + F10” function.